Apricot is an independent not-for-profit company that assists companies, organisations and individuals to grow through learning, training and development. Working with a wide range of private, public and third sector organisations, we design and deliver training, employability, outplacement and enterprise services across the East Midlands. We also have a strong track record in the delivery of innovative transnational projects in partnership with a wide range of EU based organisations.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Outplacement - Do you need help in supporting people to move forward?
- Self Employment - Would you like to learn about how to become self employed?
- Enterprise - Are you looking to becoming self employed?
- Employment - Are you an employer looking to take on new staff?
- Skills - Are you an employer looking to enhance the skills of your workforce?
- Employability - Are you looking to improve your skills to get back into work?
- Soft Skills diagnostics & development - What are your 'soft skills'? Can you articulate them clearly?
We have a talented multi-disciplinary team which believes in working with you to bring fresh innovative ideas to your business. We offer a complete training management service from research and options appraisal through to implementation and evaluation.
Our advice and support is based on extensive experience and expertise. We will work with you to provide practical solutions to your specific needs.